Available for Interviews: Geeta Nadkarni
Geeta Nadkarni is the founder of BabyGotBooked and ImpactWithInfluence and author of the new book, How to Live Your Vision: Manifest Your Dream Reality in Less Than 15 Minutes a Day. Here, readers can discover practices and nuggets of truth that have the power to transform the way they desire, dream, and receive.
What Geeta can say in an interview on
How to Create Your 3-Year Vision:
- There’s something special about the number 3 that the human brain really loves. Three years tends to work because it’s close enough to be able to anticipate most of the future variables involved. From there, you can break it down into quarters—you can rewrite your life top to bottom if you choose the right things to focus on for 12 quarters.
- Build your vision by focusing on these 7 areas or “buckets” that you need to cover to have a truly rich life and business:
health & fitness
friends & relationships
playfulness, curiosity, and wonder
impact & influence (contribution & legacy)
- Try focusing on the feeling you want, both emotionally and any physical sensations you’re hoping to create.
EX: Under health & fitness, I might write, “I love how I feel in my clothes . . . My body moves well and I enjoy training 5 days a week. . . I have completed my first triathlon and I am pleased with how I did.”
- Playfulness is a separate category because playfulness, curiosity, and wonder are fuel for expansion. The more we’re willing to make space to explore these energies for their own sake, the more we create the space in the present for the freedom we’re working so hard to achieve. Ask yourself:
What would you do if you had a whole extra day to do whatever you wanted?
What makes you feel like a kid again?
What makes you feel free and engaged and expansive?
- Completing your vision occurs when you commit to it. At some point, you need to flesh out your vision and move away from the dreaming stage. Feelings of butterflies mixed with fireworks can present themselves, the desire to share your ideas with others can happen, and you may feel both nervous and giddy at the same time. But you don’t want to feel dread.
- Listen to every emotion you are experiencing so you can adjust your vision accordingly.
Interview: Geeta Nadkarni
Geeta Nadkarni is an expert in the field of publicity, marketing, and helping small business owners to grow, and author of How to Live Your Vision: Manifest Your Dream Reality in Less Than 15 Minutes a Day. She is also an award-winning journalist, national speaker, and is passionate about entrepreneurship and DIY business growth strategies.
As a coach and course creator, and with a lifetime of being a Type A overachiever, Geeta Nadkarni has learned to own her vision and live it fully. By trusting her desires and opening up to receiving her deepest wants, she discovered new pathways and manifestations she’d never imagined.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.