Interview: Jason Deitch.
Jason Deitch, is a Doctor of Chiropractic, author, and speaker. He speaks on health & wellness trends and role of chiropractic care in family wellness. He is also the best-selling author of Discover Wellness: How Staying Healthy Can Make You Rich.
Talking Points From Dr. Jason Deitch on On
Telehealth + How Chiropractors Play an Essential Role Today:
Chiropractors now play an essential role for people who can’t access the traditional health care system . . .
How can a chiropractor
help you during these Pandemic times
- Our nations entire health care system is being reinvented in real time right in front of our eyes.
- Most hospitals are not accepting patients for musculoskeletal pain and all elective surgeries have been cancelled.
Continue reading “Telehealth + How Chiropractors Play an Essential Role Today”
Dr. Mimi Secor has a Doctorate in Nursing Practice, is a Nurse Practitioner and serves the Boston, MA area. She travels extensively and is available for live or remote interviews. Dr. Mimi not only fulfilled her life-long dream to become a doctor, but also took up bodybuilding—no easy task for someone in her early 60s! Dr. Mimi is a shining example that anyone, even people in their 60s and beyond, can accomplish big goals if they just have the will power, plan, and action to fuel them.
From Dr. Mimi on recently achieving her dreams:
My lifelong dream was to become a doctor. At the age of 59 I returned to graduate school and earned my doctorate degree at age 61. I was the oldest in my class and not only was I honored to be chosen as the student speaker at our graduation, but I also received the Student Service Award for my contributions to the nurse practitioner profession.
Continue reading “Achieving Your Dreams in Your Golden Years”
Interview: Michael Taggart
70% of Americans With Credit Card Debt Admit They Can’t Pay It Off This Year
- A recent study by Clever found that only 30% of credit card holders believe they’ll pay it off within a year, and that 47% of card holders carry a balance from month to month.
- The vast majority of people that hold credit cards hold a balance which puts them further behind financially and makes the banks billions of dollars a year. Continue reading “Americans Buried in Credit Card Debt: How to Get Out”
If it’s not one Thing, it’s your Mother…
“Incredible Discovery by a Father for the Best Mother’s Day Ever”
Dr. Rick Goodman, a single father and author of “The Solutions Oriented Leader” unplugged from technology for 24 days and took his then 16-year-old daughter on vacation as an experiment – to “unplug” and reconnect without technology interruptions.
Dr Rick Goodman can say:
- In the United States, 79% of the people ages 18 to 44 have their smart phones with them 22 hours a day.
Continue reading ““Incredible Discovery by a Father for the Best Mother’s Day Ever””