Available for Interviews: Ron Karr
Ron Karr is a Leadership and Influence Expert who presents to organizations worldwide and coaches CEO’s and Leadership Teams. He is the creator of the Velocity Mindset® and author of the CEO Bestselling Lead, Sell, or Get Out of the Way.
What Ron Karr Can Say In an Interview:
- Yes, we’ve gotten used to all the ways technology makes our lives easier and faster. But . . . it is also true that we could and do survive when we need to go back to old communication strategies. It shows us what we are made of as people.
- Now there is an expectation of responding in real time. Technology is speeding up everything we do. Some of us remember a time when we had to wait on a letter or Fed-Ex. The world didn’t end.
- It’s not technology that wins the game, it’s your ability to communicate effectively.
- Technology helps you distribute the communication, and to format the communication in engaging ways.
- When technology is there, we need to use it. It has really helped us in these complex modern times. When we lose power in a storm or are forced to not use it, it reminds us that we can be resourceful and that this is one of our greatest strengths.
- Speed is really important during a crisis—This is why we love technology so much. I won’t deny that. We need it right now for decimating information and for creating vaccines. We certainly are benefiting and get to reap the benefits.
- Ron can give examples from crisis management situations where he helped companies deal with issues related to technology / not having it as a tool.
Interview: Ron Karr
Ron Karr is a Speaker, Strategist, and author of Lead, Sell, or Get Out of the Way. For 36+ years, Ron Karr has excelled at sales and leadership positions, for which he is recognized as the leading “Sales Success Expert” and has appeared as a guest on national TV including FOX , Bloomberg, C-Suite Newtork and others. Once President of the National Speakers Association, he is an in-demand Global Keynote Speaker. He is the owner of Karr Associates, Inc. in Westwood, NJ.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.