Available for Interviews: Trevor Crane,
Publisher, Epic Author Publishing
Trevor Crane is an entrepreneur, author and speaker dedicated to helping you take your life and your business to the next level. For over a decade, he has worked relentlessly to help people from around the world turn their passions into books, and be able to actually turn them into a business. His latest passion is helping kids to realize they have something to contribute and can become published authors. He and his daughter are on a mission to help 1000 kids become authors.
How My Daughter Became an 11-time Bestseller
What Trevor Crane Could Say In an Interview:
- I believe everybody can and should write a book.
- Any child can become an author.
- I believe kids are the most creative people on the planet.
- And I wanted to prove it by having my daughter, write a book
- . . . and then build a business behind it.
- I will break down the system on how she did it.
- First I told her that she could and she believed me so she had to believe that she could.
- And then I gave her the guidance to help her do it.
- And then she became a best selling author on her eighth birthday.
- She wrote her book about her what she loved, which at the time was her kitties, so she wrote a book about the three ninja kitties.
- So I believe that people should write about things that they are passionate about.
- Because of the experience I had with my daughter. I now help other kids to become not just authors, but best selling authors
- My daughter also has a mission. My daughter’s on a mission to help 1000 kids become authors.
- My daughter and I now teach a program to other kids on becoming an author
Interviews: Trevor Crane.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.