Available for Interviews:
Michael Blank, DC-based Entrepreneur, CEO and Author, “Financial Freedom in Real Estate Investing”
Michael Blank can discuss: (Scroll down for the 5 Steps)
- With many employees having big dreams and spring fever right now, but not sure what to do, Blank can share lessons learned from losing his IPO millions from webMethods (DC area) & an inspiring comeback.
- Why 95% of small businesses fail each year (according to the SBA).
- Blank’s financial failure during the Great Recession as a pizza restaurant owner with $200k on credit cards.
- What he did wrong the first time, mentors, and how to build a successful company.
- As a father of four, why being an entrepreneur meant so much to his quality of life.
- Blank now teaches entrepreneurs how to go through this 5-step process in 3-5 years by investing in real estate, but these steps can work for any entrepreneur:
- Step 1 – Determine Your Rat Race Number – determine how much money you need to get out of the 9-5pm rat race to cover monthly expenses.
- Step 2 – Complete a Vision Map – create a plan for your product/service with goals for the next twelve months.
- Step 3 – Learn Entrepreneur Skills – find a mentor who has been successful in what you want to do, before your quit your day job.
- Step 4 – Build a Pipeline of Potential Customers – network, find leads and pitch your services/products.
- Step 5 – Learn to Sell and Close Your First Deal – and then once you close your first deal, another deal will happen pretty soon after. And repeat until you can get out of the rat race.ABOUTMICHAEL BLANK (Ashburn, Virginia, outside Washington DC) is a Real Estate Investor, Bestselling Author of “Financial Freedom with Real Estate Investing”, speaker, and leading authority on apartment investing in the United States. As the CEO of Nighthawk Equity, Host of the Apartment Building Investing Podcast, Columnist and Real Estate Investor, Blank’s passionate about helping people become financially free in 3-5 years by investing in apartment building deals with a special focus on raising money. Through Blank’s investment company, Nighthawk Equity, he controls over $27M million in performing multifamily assets all over the United States and has raised over $6M. In addition to his own investing activities, he’s helped students purchase over 2,300 units valued at $86M through his unique “Deal Desk” and training programs. Blank’s been interviewed by top real estate podcasts, including Bigger Pockets, Joe Fairless (Best Ever Show), Get Rich Education, Cashflow Ninja and many more. “The Michael Blank” blog has also been listed in the Top 25 Real Estate Investing Blogs of 2018 by Leap Property Management. Blank is a Contributor to FlipNerd, Home Business Magazine, and his work has been featured in USA TODAY magazine, Thrive Global, Joe Fairless (Best Ever Show), Bigger Pockets, National Real Estate Investor, Home Business Magazine and more. http://themichaelblank.comWould you like to interview Michael Blank about this timely topic that could be an inspiring “spring fever” quit your day job story?LizLiz H KellyGoody PRcell: 310-463-4130