Dr. Eldred Taylor says IV Therapy is a great key to healthy living. He is the co-author of Are Your Hormones Making You Sick? and The Stress Connection, and is also a sought-after radio and television personality who has been featured in local and national publications.
What Dr. Taylor Says About IV Therapy:
Get More Energy and Healthier, Younger Skin
- IV Vitamin C is the most efficient way to enhance the immune system. Vitamin C can eradicate almost any virus and decrease inflammation.
The GI system is not very efficient when it comes to absorbing vitamin C, which makes IV therapy so appealing.
- IV vitamin C along with other nutrients is a great adjunct to cancer therapy. Chemotherapy and radiation destroy normal cells along with cancer cells. Cancer therapy also depletes one’s energy. IV vitamin therapy can help rebuild healthy cells and restore energy.
- A mix of vitamin C and other nutrients in this beverage called a “Myer’s cocktail” can help anyone produce more energy. The number-one complaint I see is fatigue. This may be due to two reasons: One, the only way we can get what is needed to provide energy is through our diet. The Standard American Diet does not include enough nutrient-rich foods. Two, most people over 30 have a GI system that has been damaged by antibiotics and the toxins and chemical in processed food.
- IV glutathione is the most powerful detoxification therapy. The constant exposure to toxins in the environment makes us susceptible to various conditions and diseases. It is difficult for your body to produce enough glutathione to handle this constant onslaught of toxins.
- IV Glutathione and Vitamin C has been shown to enhance the skin and remove some of the signs of aging. Toxins darken the skin and make the skin tone uneven. The lack of collagen causes wrinkles. Vitamin C is the basic building block of collagen. We use this combination in our office and have seen remarkable results!
Available for Interviews: Dr. Eldred Taylor, MD
Dr. Eldred Taylor is a well-known, dynamic speaker and expert on Functional and Anti-Aging Medicine. He is also the Co-Founder and President of the American Functional Medicine Association, a national non-profit organization, which educates healthcare providers and the public on functional (wellness) medicine. Dr. Taylor is an internationally known speaker and educator who has been featured in local and national publications.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.