Available for Interviews: Wendy Diamond
Wendy Diamond is a social entrepreneur, impact investor, humanitarian, endangered animal and rescue advocate, world’s premier pet lifestyle expert, bestselling author, and TV personality.
What Wendy Diamond can say in an interview on
Rescue Dogs & Covid:
- Why were adoptions at an unprecedented rate during the pandemic? People were locked inside and wanted companionship. That’s great. The problem is, we had an unusually high number of people returning pets as things opened up.
- With everything in flux during COVID, there were many Shelter Closures. Combine that with Natural Disasters and people returning pets, they cant take care of this influx of animals!
- Where do we stand now? 40% more pets are up for adoption than last year. Just like we’ve seen with other industries, supply and demand are out of wack. These pets need homes, but the right homes.
- What can people do? Adopt pets, but you must do it knowing that this really is a long-term commitment.
- How can people adopt a pet and proceed as a good pet parent? People need to do the RESEARCH to know what pup is right for their lifestyle – also need to know when adopting or getting a dog it’s a responsibility.
- Wendy’s Top Pet Parenting Tips:
- Find the best veterinarian
- Spay or neuter your beloved dog
- Quality dog / pet food = quality pet lifestyle
- Four-legged playtime is essential
- Give lots of puppy love time!
Interview: Wendy Diamond
Wendy Diamond is heralded as a trailblazer in the empowering women, impact investing and animal worlds; dubbed “Martha Stewart of the Milk-Bone Dish,” by The New Yorker, and crowned the “Canine Queen” by Forbes.
Wendy has authored 10 widely-celebrated books, including the bestselling, How to Train Your Boss to Rollover, garnered three Guinness World Records, and has appeared in media outlets including Oprah, NBC’s Today Show, The New York Times, and Forbes. She has been also been a featured keynote speaker at the United Nations, Harvard University, and Davos.
Wendy sits on the Advisory Boards of Ellis Island Honors Society, Global Alliance For a Sustainable Planet, Global Women in Blockchain, Social Innovation Summit, Humane Society of New York, and Grey Muzzle Foundation. Prior to launching the Women’s Entrepreneurship Day Organization (WEDO), Wendy founded Animal Fair Media, Inc., the premier pet lifestyle media platform bridging celebrity, pop culture, and animal rescue, to support animal rescue/welfare when she learned 12 million animals were euthanized a year.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.