Available for Interviews: Carol Barkes
Carol Barkes is a conflict resolution expert, mediator, national speaker, educator and bestselling author who uniquely applies neuroscience to the fields of conflict resolution and negotiations. Her expert perspective is always fresh and relevant.
What Carol Barkes can say in an interview about Traveling Post COVID:
- Remember everyone is tense right now. Travel personnel has been largely out of business for a while and the new increase in business means there is a lot to learn and get reacquainted with. Likewise, the new rules are stressful to travelers so everyone has flight-fight-freeze reactions more regularly.
- Arrive earlier than you ever have had to before.
- Take time to learn new rules and processes. If you are travel personnel, be aware you may have to repeat processes more than one time, as travelers may not log what you are saying because they are used to the pre-COVID days.
- Recognize the same variety of options may not be available to you as were pre-COVID. Business providers have gone out of business or the business offerings may not be able to be COVID safe. Double-check before you plan precious travel time on an activity that may no longer exist.
- Don’t forget to tip.
- Have patience and be kind.
Interview: Carol Barkes.
Carol Barkes, CPM, is a trend-setting mediator, business executive and educator specializing in the use of neuroscience to improve business performance, interpersonal communications, negotiation and conflict resolution processes for optimally successful results. She is also a speaker, educator, and author of the bestselling book: Success Breakthroughs: Leading Entrepreneurs and Professionals Reveal Their Secrets for Breaking Through to Success.
Success in Media, Inc.