Available for Interviews: Christopher Elliott
Christopher Elliott is an author, advocate, and journalist. He writes six weekly columns about customer service, with a special emphasis on travel and technology. His work reaches more than 10 million readers a week. You
have likely read his work in USA Today or Forbes.
What Travel Expert and Consumer Advocate, Christopher Elliot, could say about Disability Fakers in the travel and hospitality industries:
Travel is stressful. Sometimes, travel even hurts – now more than ever –Chris Elliott
I learned that for post-pandemic trips, you have to learn to live with a little of both. The stress is normal, even necessary. And the pain – well, there are lots of ways of dealing with that. With summer just around the corner, and travel expected to increase, I reached out to the experts to explore this subject.
Talking Points / Questions to Explore on Travel Pain & Stress:
- How can travelers combat the anxiety they are feeling these days when it comes to travel?
- How does travel contribute to pain?
- What are some actionable mental tips that the experts advise to reduce overall stress?
- How does the pandemic play into the multiplying negative effects while traveling?
- What’s all the buzz about CBC use for pain? Does it really work?
- What are some tips and strategies you can employ to have the most comfortable traveling experience?
- What are some exercises experts recommend that we can do to combat anxiety, physical discomfort, and gain more control over our emotions?
Read Christopher Elliott’s recent full USA article here:
Interview: Christopher Elliott
Christopher Elliott, author of two books which are practical guides that help people make smarter purchases: How To Be The World’s Smartest Traveler (And Save Time, Money and Hassle) (National Geographic) and Scammed: How to Save Your Money and Find Better Service in a World of Schemes, Swindles, and Shady Deals (Wiley). He founded two nonprofit organizations for consumers. Elliott Advocacy is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization that empowers people to solve their problems and helps those who can’t. Elliott.org helps readers through direct advocacy, journalism on an ad-free website and maintaining the largest database of executive contact information on the Internet. He also co-founded Travelers United, a nonprofit organization that works in Washington to help travelers. Elliott also writes six weekly columns that have a combined reach of 10 million readers, including The Washington Post, USA Today, and Forbes, and his articles can be seen in newspapers and magazines across the country.
In addition to being a nationally-recognized expert on customer service, Elliott is an inveterate traveler. In his spare time, he enjoys hiking, photography, and scuba diving. His weekly family travel column for USA Today chronicles his never-ending journey around the world with his three children. Elliott is based in Prescott, Arizona.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.