Available for Interviews: Marc Freedman
Marc Freedman is Certified Expense Reduction Consultant advising businesses on keeping more of the money they make. He is also the author of Expense to Profit: Eliminate The Costs That Sabotage Your Growth.
Talking Points / What Mark Freedman can say in an interview:
1. Remote Solutions. With most of your workforce working remotely, review your “new normal” solutions.
2. Office Leases. As a business owner you can reduce your office footprint by renegotiating leases.
3. Technology Costs. Review your telecom/wireless/data costs for updated needs.
4. Cyber Security. Review cyber security policies as an event is prohibitively more expensive than the costs to prevent an attack.
5. Business Insurance. Does your business insurance cover the changes to your business operations? A review should be conducted as soon as possible.
Interview: Marc Freedman
Marc Freedman is a Certified Expense Reduction Consultant and Founder and CEO of Expense to Profit and currently serves as the Chief Cost Evaluator of Expense to Profit, expertly advising his client management team on how to help people to successfully achieve business and financial growth goals. He utilizes 40 years of experience by efficiently implementing his comprehensive solutions to control client costs and focus on individual successes. Freedman recently released his book, Expense to Profit: Eliminate the Costs that Sabotage Your Growth.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.