Available for Interviews: Marc Freedman
Marc Freedman is Certified Expense Reduction Consultant advising businesses on keeping more of the money they make. He is also the author of Expense to Profit: Eliminate The Costs That Sabotage Your Growth.
What Marc Freedman can say in an interview:
- The consequences of the working from home trend will be increasingly seen in cyber security costs.
- Digital meetings and appointments have drastically changed how traditional business is being conducted.
- The commercial real estate industry is going to dramatically shift its inventory as a large portion of the workforce will not return to the traditional office.
- Unintended consequences are fewer cars, less need for public transportation and the loss of many small businesses due to significantly reduced foot traffic.
- The healthcare and pharmaceutical industries will prosper because of a new hyper focus on health and safety by the individual.
- The decrease in business travel is estimated at around 25% affecting the airline industry, rental car companies, the hospitality industry and putting pressure on the oil industry as demand decreases.
- Decreased mobility of the workforce will result in less man-made pollution.
Interview: Marc Freedman
Marc Freedman is a Certified Expense Reduction Consultant and Founder and CEO of Expense to Profit and currently serves as the Chief Cost Evaluator of Expense to Profit, expertly advising his client management team on how to help people to successfully achieve business and financial growth goals. He utilizes 40 years of experience by efficiently implementing his comprehensive solutions to control client costs and focus on individual successes. Freedman recently released his book, Expense to Profit: Eliminate the Costs that Sabotage Your Growth.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.