Here are a few things Geeta Nadkarni could say on this topic:
- The best thing to sell… information. Information doesn’t require a storefront. An information business can start very inexpensively. I started mine for $300 and was making more than 6 figures in 6 months.
- Coaching and consulting is the type of business started. Now I show others how to take their expertise and sell coaching and consulting. We have clients who are making multiple six figures on the way to 7 figures.
- Build your lifestyle first and build your business around that.
- We are in a shift to a gig economy. People are piecing together different jobs to create their new paycheck.
- The good news is that we have more freedom over our time than we ever did before. We can choose to work late, early, take days off.
Available for Interviews: Geeta Nadkarni
Geeta Nadkarni is an expert in the field of publicity, marketing, and helping small business owner to grow their businesses. She is also an award-winning journalist, national speaker, and is passionate about entrepreneurship and DIY business growth strategies.
PR Managing Editor
Success In Media, Inc.