Available for Interviews: Leni Rivera
Leni Rivera is a Workplace Experience specialist and author of the very first book in the industry, Workplace Experience. Her passion is creating work environments that enable employees to be both productive and happy, regardless of where that is.
What Leni Rivera can say in an interview about
Essential Job Interview Questions in the New Corporate Environment:
In the new corporate environment, it’s important to be transparent with employees and employee candidates from the very start about what the company’s new environment means, especially in terms of what they can expect, and what is expected of them. Here are some important discussion topics to consider:
- How are decisions made about where and when to work? (Ex: Is it a team decision, an individual decision, or a company-mandated decision?)
- How are success and productivity will be measured on the job?
- What is expected from employees in terms of accountability in this new environment?
- How will employee productivity be supported in their home? environment, and what are the employees’ responsibilities with any equipment and tools?
- What can employees expect when inside the corporate offices? (EX: Are there office benefits like free food/snacks or a gym, and what amenities does it offer other than conference rooms and workstations? How do company employees and leaders use the space?)
- What kinds of corporate programs and events are held virtually, and what are the expectations for events or programs that are held in-person?
- What does the company do to support and build camaraderie (ex: Community events/programs, virtual events, in-person events)
The most important elements when managing change in any environment are time and transparency. When a new rule or policy will be implemented, the communication and implementation strategy needs to be phased out to allow people the time to adapt to the changes. Additionally, it is important to relay the reasons behind the change, how the change will affect everyone, what employees can expect from the company with this new change, and what is expected from employees in return. Time and transparency is key in the changing workplace.
Interview: Leni Rivera
Leni Rivera is a Workplace Experience specialist and author of its very first book in the industry. Her passion is creating work environments that enable employees to be both productive and happy, regardless of where that is.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.