Available for Interviews: Leni Rivera
Leni Rivera is a Workplace Experience specialist and author of its very first book in the industry, Workplace Experience. Her passion is creating work environments that enable employees to be both productive and happy, regardless of where that is.
What Leni Rivera can say in an interview about
The Workplace is forever changed because we are forever changed. And there’s no going back.
- The pandemic changed the way we live and work.
- For many of us, we discovered the benefits of working from home—zero travel time, more time with family, easier to get those chores done throughout the week, working in pajamas. Many of us also learned new skills, developed new hobbies, and went back to school.
- Additionally, the pandemic forced us to pause, and refocus our priorities. We witnessed family milestones, cared for our parents, grandparents, and elderly neighbors. We pulled together during some of the most challenging times of our lives. We understood anger, frustration, and helplessness, alongside gratitude, compassion, and humanity.
- Coming out of the pandemic is like coming out of a war. We cannot expect to come out of it as the same people we were before it began. We are changed and we are still changing, and so are our lives and the way we work.
- That’s why the future workplace needs to lean into this change and refocus on enabling people to thrive under the conditions of the time. Enable employees to be productive, engaged, and happy, wherever it is they need to be.
- This is the Workplace of You.
Interview: Leni Rivera
Leni Rivera is a Workplace Experience specialist and author of its very first book in the industry. Her passion is creating work environments that enable employees to be both productive and happy, regardless of where that is.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.