Available for Interviews: Dr. Cleamon Moorer, Jr.
Cleamon Moorer, Jr., DBA, is President and CEO, American Advantage Home Care, Inc. His home healthcare agency has served thousands of patients all throughout Metro Detroit. He is also the bestselling author of From Failure to Promise: 360 Degrees.
What Dr. Moorer can say in an interview about
Recovering at Home:
- Identify and communicate with your Primary Care Physician (PCP) prior to your hospital stay to see if they will sign orders and/or write a prescription for home health care.
Continue reading “How to Take Charge of Your Recovery at Home Following a Surgery or Hospital Discharge”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Karyn Eilber
Karyn Eilber, MD, is a board-certified urologist, an associate professor of urology & OB/GYN at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles, and is an expert in women’s health and men & women’s sexual wellness.
What Dr. Eilber can say in an interview on
The Safety of Surgery During Covid:
Dr. Eilber can share her experience of working at Cedars-Sinai Hospital, a nonprofit academic healthcare organization serving the diverse Los Angeles community and beyond during the current public health crisis.
Anxiety stemming from the pandemic is common among those who need to go to the hospital today. During this current phase, can we feel comfortable and safe about going forward with both essential and elective surgeries?
Continue reading “Is it Safe to Have Surgery Right Now?”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Reagan B. Anderson
Dr. Anderson is the author of Universal Death Care: A Solution for Healthcare in the Age of Entitlement. Dr. Anderson was a combat doctor in Iraq, and has since run a successful medical clinic in the U.S. He wrote this book because he is tired of profit-driven policies that don’t support American’s health. For this reason, Anderson has dedicated his life to changing healthcare in America.
What Dr. Anderson Can Say in
an Interview on the Obesity Crisis:
Obesity Isn’t Your Fault
- Food companies hire teams of chemists to make food as psychologically addictive as possible stimulating many of the same pathways as illicit drugs.
- Our gut bacteria are changed the more we eat processed, bad foods. Then, the gut bacteria actually changes to the bacteria that likes the processed foods. Much of our food cravings come from this bacteria.
Continue reading “Eating & Economics: Why Obesity Keeps Growing in the USA”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Tammy Penhollow
Dr. Tammy Penhollow is a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, specializing in anesthesiology, pain management, and regenerative medicine. Having over 20 years of experience has helped her to cultivate a passion for regenerative medicine and holistic healing. Dr. Penhollow practices at Precision Regenerative Medicine in the greater Phoenix area.
Talking Points from Dr. Tammy Penhollow on
what she can say in an interview on the Issue of Surgical Backlog:
- Addressing the surgical backlog in surgery centers and hospitals across the US is fraught with several challenges, often with competing interests.
- Issues include the need to bring back one of the greatest revenue generators in the hospital to help salvage some ability to make a profit, simply break even, or avoid shutting down, as well as to address the long line of patients who had their surgeries canceled or postponed due to the pandemic.
Continue reading “Surgical Backlog: 6 Challenges Hospitals Face Now”