Available for Interviews: Dr. Mimi Secor
Dr. Mimi Secor DNP, FNP-BC, FAANP, FAAN, is a board-certified Nurse Practitioner specializing in Women’s Health for over 40 years. She is a sought-after national speaker and consultant who has been featured in numerous local and national media outlets. Dr. Mimi is also a fitness and health advocate, is passionate about helping women to lose weight and feel great, and is the author of the newest book, Healthy & Fit at Any Age: A Guide to Creating Mindset, Nutrition, and Exercise Habits for Busy Women.
What Dr. Mimi Secor could say in an interview on
Losing Weight Once and For All:
Have you, like so many others, tried every diet trend out there? Do you feel like you have tried everything and still can’t lose weight? Are you getting to an age where you’re beginning to wonder if you shouldn’t just give up?
Stop right there.
It is never, NEVER too late to make small changes that lead to a healthier version of you.
- Know NOW that the so-called “inevitable decline” of aging is NOT inevitable. You CAN fight it, and you can feel better about yourself today than you did yesterday.
- Dr. Mimi spent most of her 40s and 50s carrying around too much weight. Like any healthcare professional, she knew she needed to be healthier, but didn’t know that much about self-care.
- Here are three ways that can help you achieve long-lasting change at any age:
- Mindset – Are you someone who thinks, “I’ve tried everything and still can’t lose weight”? What other excuses are keeping you from your goals?
- Sleep – Don’t be surprised! When you are sleep-deprived, your body stores fat. Let’s find out if you’re getting enough shut-eye!
- Fitness – Are you exercising TOO much? It sounds crazy, but it happens!
If you feel like you’ve tried everything and still can’t lose weight, you are NOT alone. So many people feel like it’s just too late for them. But the truth is, it’s never too late to make one small change TODAY that will impact your health TOMORROW.
A Journey of a Thousand miles . . .
Improving one’s health, confidence, and success potential has never been more important than today. In an interview with Dr. Mimi Secor, viewers, listeners, and readers can be directed to go to HealthConfidenceSuccess.com for actionable health and wellness tips.
Interview: Dr. Mimi Secor
Dr. Mimi Secor, DNP, FNP-BC, FAANP, FAAN, is a Nurse Practitioner, Educator, Health/Fitness Advocate. She is also a popular National Speaker and Consultant, educating advanced practice clinicians and consumers around the country and the world. She is the author of the #1 International bestselling book, Debut a New You: Transforming Your Life at Any Age, and the newest title: Healthy & Fit at Any Age: A Guide to Creating Mindset, Nutrition, and Exercise Habits for Busy Women.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.
*Stutz, J., Eiholzer, R., & Spengler, C. M. (2019). Effects of Evening Exercise on Sleep in Healthy Participants: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Sports medicine (Auckland, N.Z.), 49(2), 269–287. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40279-018-1015-0