Do a story on the leadership characteristics of
Volodymyr Zelensky, and what we can learn.
Volodymyr Zelensky has transformed a nation’s perspective of his leadership skills by practicing Transformational leadership just as Winston Churchill did during WWII. His ability to influence others to support his vision, while putting aside his personal safety and performing beyond the Call of Duty. Even though these leaders served in different eras the parallels between these two leaders are unmistakable.
Dr. Rick Goodman Top Ten Leadership Global Guru 2022 and author of The Solutions Oriented Leader: Your Comprehensive Guide to Achieve World-Class Results, shares what transformational leaders must do to focus on solutions and not problems! He understands how solutions-oriented leaders assess and solve problems in a methodical fashion by inspiring others with their vision and leadership.
There are 6 lessons we can learn from
Winston Churchill and Volodymyr Zelensky:
- Assess your present situation and communicate with your leadership
- Create a step-by-step plan evaluating your assets and asking for help as needed
- Have at least 2 contingency plans should any unforeseen problems arise.
- Keep all lines of communication open with the world, transparency equals trust.
- Accept responsibility for any issues that arise and discuss action steps taken to prevent problems in the future.
- Get out front and lead Nobody likes a boss Like Putin, but we all liked to play follow the leader
If Volodymyr Zelensky and Winston Churchill had not been Transformational Leaders Our World would be vastly different today!
What people are asking Dr. Rick:
- How can leaders create a culture of change and innovation?
- How can I tell if someone is a Transformational Leader?
- Why is it important for leaders to create systems to assess and evaluate any change initiatives?
- What is the most difficult part of the challenge?
- How can leaders in politics and business improve communications with employees, customers, and constituents?
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.