Available for Interviews: Dr. Michael Evangel
Dr. Michael S. Evangel, Chiropractic Physician, is the owner of the Chiropractic Wellness Center in Paramus, NJ. For over 30 years, his mission is to provide state of the art, high-quality care to people of all ages.
Talking Points from Michael Evangel on
How Chiropractors Can Help Patients Via Telemedicine:
With the stay at home and shelter in place orders are currently in effect, many chiropractic patients are only going out for food and supplies, and are not even going to their chiropractors unless they are in a lot of pain.
Even though chiropractic is known as a hands-on treatment, chiropractors can still assist their patients through telemedicine during the COVID-19 pandemic.
5 Great Ways Chiropractors Can
Help Patients Via Telemedicine
1. This pandemic has been described as a “war” by many. In any war, a good defense is needed. Discussing how to avoid exposure to the virus could be life saving! Hand washing, social distancing, decontamination and sanitizing protocols can be discussed and reviewed.
2. The best offense in this war is our own immune system, which attacks the virus. Boosting immunity through proper food choices and nutritional supplements can be reviewed. Vitamin D, vitamin C, and zinc are in my opinion the big three supplements.
3. Lifestyle factors that impact immunity can be covered, such as sleep, exercise, and water intake.
4. Stress-reducing techniques and attitude are also essential to keep immunity at an optimal level. Those factors and how to reduce stress can be covered.
5. Using proper body mechanics can reduce injuries and avoiding injuries during this pandemic is important. Discussing a patient’s activities of daily living and how to implement proper body mechanics could be extremely helpful.
Sample Interview Questions
1. What are the best ways to avoid exposure to the coronavirus?
2. Which are the most important supplements to take to boost immunity to viruses?
3. What lifestyle factors are important for people to tweak during this pandemic?
4. How can we reduce stress during this very stressful time?
5. How does a positive attitude help immunity?
Dr. Michael Evangel
Interview: Dr. Michael Evangel
Dr. Michael S. Evangel owner of Chiropractic Wellness Center. His practice specializes in treating a variety of conditions, from clinical nutrition to chronic low back and neck pain, to rehabilitation following an accident or injury. Other focuses include improving your diet, what supplements to take, avoiding toxins, creating a healthier workplace, and increasing the overall quality of your health. Dr. Evangel is a former science teacher with master’s degree in environmental health.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.
PandemicSelfCare_without cover FINAL