Available for Interviews: Dr. Michael Evangel
Dr. Michael S. Evangel, Chiropractic Physician, is the owner of the Chiropractic Wellness Center in Ramsey, NJ. For over 30 years, his mission is to provide state of the art, high-quality care to people of all ages.
What Dr. Mike Evangel could say on this:
- If you are working from home, get up 5 minutes every hour and exercise! This will increase your productivity, improve your circulation and reduce “cabin fever.”
- Some exercises that you can do without equipment include pushups, planks, ab exercises. wall half squats, squat thrusts and Burpee exercises. You can also make up your own exercises using your imagination and various household articles.
- Go for a brisk walk during alternate breaks.
- Play some outside games if the weather permits. Some examples are soccer, basketball or even throwing around a football.
- Stay hydrated.
- Get plenty of uninterrupted sleep.
- Make sure to eat well and don’t stress binge!
Dr. Michael Evangel
Dr. Michael S. Evangel owner of Chiropractic Wellness Center. His practice specializes in treating a variety of conditions, from clinical nutrition to chronic low back and neck pain, to rehabilitation following an accident or injury. Other focuses include improving your diet, what supplements to take, avoiding toxins, creating a healthier workplace, and increasing the overall quality of your health. Dr. Evangel is a former science teacher with master’s degree in environmental health.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.