Geeta Nadkarni helps coaches and infopreneurs to explode their businesses.
The Truth About Financing a Small Business. (I Did it with $300)
What Nadkarni can say in an interview:
- I launched my business with $300 in my bank account knowing my husband was going to lose his job and was about to lose the one income sustaining our family
- Six months later we were making 6 figures and my spouse retired from his 9 to 5 job.
- The right time to launch a business . . . is when you decide. There is not a perfect or right time.
- You don’t have to take out loans for most businesses. Information businesses and coaching are two of the best businesses to launch with the highest return.
- For a “Laptop Lifestyle” business, you already have what you need.
- More than spending on logos and websites. What you need most is clarity— about the outcomes or transformations you create. It’s not about your clients. It’s not really about you.
- Most people start with the marketing, but the clarity piece is what most people are missing.
Available for Interviews: Geeta Nadkarni
Geeta Nadkarni is an expert in the field of publicity, marketing, and helping small business owner to grow their businesses. She is also an award-winning journalist, national speaker, and is passionate about entrepreneurship and DIY business growth strategies.
Success In Media, Inc.