When I first had the idea to turn my knowledge of PR and messaging into an online course, it was as if I grew a second head! Everyone either didn’t understand what I was trying to do, or thought I was an irresponsible idiot for investing my meager savings in pursuing my dreams by coaching others.
Interview Kathleen Owings.
Financial Advisor, Kathleen Owings says Back-to-School time is the perfect time for a financial reset. It’s when our schedules get back to normal and great time to get your finances back in order.
What Kathleen can say in an interview:
- This is a great time to look at family finances
- This is a good time to figure out your family budget. Most people don’t know what their monthly number they need to hit is
Continue reading “Back to School and Your Money”
Here are a few things Geeta Nadkarni could say on this topic:
- The best thing to sell… information. Information doesn’t require a storefront. An information business can start very inexpensively. I started mine for $300 and was making more than 6 figures in 6 months.
- Coaching and consulting is the type of business started. Now I show others how to take their expertise and sell coaching and consulting. We have clients who are making multiple six figures on the way to 7 figures. Continue reading “The Gig Economy – The Best Thing You Can Sell (Information)”
Geeta Nadkarni helps coaches and infopreneurs to explode their businesses.
The Truth About Financing a Small Business. (I Did it with $300)
What Nadkarni can say in an interview:
- I launched my business with $300 in my bank account knowing my husband was going to lose his job and was about to lose the one income sustaining our family
- Six months later we were making 6 figures and my spouse retired from his 9 to 5 job.