Available for Interviews: Wendy Diamond
Wendy Diamond is a social entrepreneur, impact investor, humanitarian, endangered animal and rescue advocate, world’s premier pet lifestyle expert, bestselling author, and TV personality.
Wendy is also the founder of Women’s Entrepreneurship Day (Nov 19, but the celebration and discussion happen all month)
Wendy Can Talk About the 5 P’s of
1) Passion. You must absolutely love what you are doing, put your heart and soul into your goal.
2) Persistence. You must never give up, you will hear a million “NO’s” but that one “YES” can change your life forever.
3) Perseverance. An entrepreneur’s journey can be really RUFF but never give up, and promise you’ll look back when you’re successful and realize it was the best ride of your life!
4) Purpose. The reason why are you doing this, find something bigger than yourself and not just money; are you saving animals, feeding underfed children, curing cancer, uplifting people, enabling life to be easier for people, or helping impoverished women! FIND A PURPOSE, simply why you are doing what you are doing!
5) And Lots Of Puppy Love. Of course, I personally will say ADOPT a dog, but find a person or animal that gives unconditional love, loyalty, and a lasting bond, it can be a RUFF ride at times and a very special friend’s unending support is the most important key to your sanity and success!
More details on Women’s Entrepreneurship Day / Org:
Women’s Entrepreneurship Day Organization (WEDO) / #ChooseWOMEN was founded in 2013 as a non-governmental, non-racial, non-gender, and non-political volunteer nonprofit organization. Our movement was established to bring awareness to the 250 million girls living in poverty globally that deserve to be given a chance in life, while simultaneously inspiring and empowering the 4 billion women on the planet!
WEDO was started by social entrepreneur and humanitarian Wendy Diamond, to empower, celebrate, and support women in business worldwide. WED works globally to empower women and girls to become active participants in the economy by igniting a network of women leaders, innovators, and entrepreneurs to initiate startups, drive economic expansion, and advance communities around the world. In order to achieve this ambitious goal, WED builds and catalyzes the vital networks of like-minded individuals and organizations that women business leaders need in order to realize their full potential and change the world.
Our movement accelerates and educates the world on the importance of why it’s pivotal to empower women in business globally. WEDO convenes Business Leaders, Change Makers, Government Officials, and Civil Society to collaborate and find solutions in critical areas of entrepreneurship eco-systems, education, and policy creation to empower women in business. WEDO is celebrated at the United Nations and in 144 countries and 65 universities/colleges internationally. When women are elevated financially, communities and countries prosper. It builds a global blueprint to alleviate and eradicate poverty.
Since the first WEDO, we have grown our organization to become a powerful network for women in business, and have reached over 5 billion people. WED has been extensively covered by global media outlets, including, MERCEDES: The Power of Female Entrepreneurship, FORBES: Best Way to Save the World: Put Women In Charge, FOX NEWS: Beyond the Dream: Women Helping Women.
Available for Interviews: Wendy Diamond
Wendy Diamond is heralded as a trailblazer in the empowering women, impact investing and animal worlds; dubbed “Martha Stewart of the Milk-Bone Dish,” by The New Yorker, and crowned the “Canine Queen” by Forbes.
Wendy has authored 10 widely-celebrated books, including the bestselling, How to Train Your Boss to Rollover, garnered three Guinness World Records, and has appeared in media outlets including Oprah, NBC’s Today Show, The New York Times, and Forbes. She has been also been a featured keynote speaker at the United Nations, Harvard University, and Davos.
Wendy sits on the Advisory Boards of Ellis Island Honors Society, Global Alliance For a Sustainable Planet, Global Women in Blockchain, Social Innovation Summit, Humane Society of New York, and Grey Muzzle Foundation. Prior to launching the Women’s Entrepreneurship Day Organization (WEDO), Wendy founded Animal Fair Media, Inc., the premier pet lifestyle media platform bridging celebrity, pop culture, and animal rescue, to support animal rescue/welfare when she learned 12 million animals were euthanized a year.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.