Available for Interviews: Dr. Alice Fong
Alice Fong, ND, is an integrative naturopathic doctor specializing in stress, integrative medicine, diet & weight loss, and is a business growth consultant for holistic healthcare providers.
What Dr. Alice Fong can say in an interview
on Ways to Build Resilience:
- Find peer support groups. Support groups help to promote a sense of community and connection so one doesn’t feel so alone in their struggles.
- Stop using alcohol or drugs as a coping mechanism. These substances are avoidant and numbing strategies that won’t get to the root cause of the problem.
- Practice mindfulness daily. Mindfulness helps to keep busy brains healthier and happier by helping people to be present and in the moment.
- Exercise regularly. Exercise promotes endorphins for a positive mood.
- Practice vulnerability. It takes courage and strength to be vulnerable, but it can help people feel more connected and happier.
- Find activities that bring you joy and incorporate them into your weekly routine. Having something to look forward to can promote mental wellbeing.
- Get mental health support from a trained professional. Professional counselors, therapists, or naturopathic doctors can help people navigate through past pains and traumas, as well as help people who are struggling to develop tools and strategies to cope with stress in a healthier way.
Interview: Dr. Alice Fong
Known as the “Virtual Stress Doc,” Alice Fong, ND, helps busy professionals break free from their stress and anxiety so that they can focus on what matters to them using a 5-step holistic approach. She is the founder and CEO of Amour de Soi Wellness, which offers one-on-one wellness programs, corporate wellness workshops, e-learning, and resilience training courses.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.