Interview Dr. Andrea Nazarenko
Dr. Andrea Nazarenko is a research psychologist with the Obesity Research Team and Social Development Research Group at the University of South Carolina. She also works as a community psychologist, providing consultation services to multiple governmental and educational organizations.
What Dr. Andrea’s can say in an interview on
How to Renew Health & Wellness:
We typically use the changing season to clean up the world around us, but this year let’s also spring clean the world inside of us, too!
Our minds are filled with toxic thoughts and negative emotions. Let’s use this season to throw out the clutter in our mind.
Available for Interviews: Nadine Levitt
Nadine Levitt is an education advocate, speaker, and the CEO & Founder of WURRLYedu, an educational technology platform. Nadine specializes in the social-emotional curriculum (SEL), and she is also the author of the children’s book, My Mama Says Inside Me Lives a Village. New for 2022, Levitt has launched a new professional development resource for teachers called PD Reimagined.
What Nadine Levitt can say in an interview about
A New Professional Development Resource:
Available for Interviews: Wendy Diamond
Wendy Diamond is a social entrepreneur, impact investor, humanitarian, endangered animal and rescue advocate, world’s premier pet lifestyle expert, bestselling author, and TV personality.
Wendy is also the founder of Women’s Entrepreneurship Day (Nov 19, but the celebration and discussion happen all month)
Wendy Can Talk About the 5 P’s of
1) Passion. You must absolutely love what you are doing, put your heart and soul into your goal.
2) Persistence. You must never give up, you will hear a million “NO’s” but that one “YES” can change your life forever.
Continue reading “Women’s Entrepreneurship Day / Month (The 5 P’s)”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Alice Fong
Alice Fong, ND, is an integrative naturopathic doctor specializing in stress, integrative medicine, diet & weight loss, and is a business growth consultant for holistic healthcare providers.
What Dr. Alice Fong can say in an interview
on Ways to Build Resilience:
- Find peer support groups. Support groups help to promote a sense of community and connection so one doesn’t feel so alone in their struggles.
- Stop using alcohol or drugs as a coping mechanism. These substances are avoidant and numbing strategies that won’t get to the root cause of the problem.
Continue reading “Practical Advice for Building Resilience During Times of Stress”
Available for Interviews: Nell Derick Debevoise
Nell Derick Debevoise is the Founder & CEO of Inspiring Capital and the author of the new book, Going First: Find the Courage to Lead Purposefully and Inspire Action is available on Amazon.
What Nell Derick Debevoise can say in an interview on
Profit & Purpose:
- The idea that building purpose into your business, or improving your social or environmental impact, is a cost, is wrong. Connecting your work to a larger purpose is increasingly expected by customers, employees, community members, and investors. But when done right, this is a win-win-win all around, because it will help your business’s profitability and sustainability too.
Continue reading “Are Purpose and Profit at Odds? How to Have Both”
Available for Interviews: Raphael Velazquez
Raphael Velazquez, NSCA CSCS, is the founder of VELA, and is a certified strength and conditioning specialist, celebrity trainer, and body transformation expert. He is also the author of Core Fitness: Your Best Shape, Looking and Feeling Great.
What Raphael Velazquez can say in an interview on
the 365% Rule & Life:
- Dream big and step small. The 365% rule starts off with having a plan, a destination, and goals. You need to know where you’re going before you step off towards a journey. The same goes for fitness, no matter whether you’re looking to improve your fitness, feel better, get stronger, improve your strength, lose body fat, know where you are by doing an assessment and having goals.
Continue reading “The 365% Rule and Why It Will Help With Your Best Healthy Life”
Available for Interviews: Saundra Dalton-Smith, MD
Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith is an internal medicine physician, a work-life integration researcher, and an international expert on mind-body-spirit connection. She is also an international speaker and bestselling author of Sacred Rest: Recover Your Life, Renew Your Energy, Restore Your Sanity.
What Dr. Dalton-Smith Can Say in an Interview on:
Finding Post-Injury Peace:
Injuries are an unfortunate part of life, and they often happen at the very worst times. Some might experience them during sport or activity, putting them on the shelf for months. Others could be involved in an accident that was not their fault. Whatever the reason for your injury, it’s natural to feel upset, even angry, both at yourself and the culprit. This is not good for your mental or physical wellbeing. It’s important you find peace to help you get through the injury and heal.
Continue reading “5 Steps to Finding Peace After Experiencing an Injury”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Mimi Secor.
Dr. Mimi Secor, DNP, FNP-BC, FAANP, FAAN, is a board-certified Nurse Practitioner specializing in Women’s Health for over 40 years. She is a sought-after national speaker and consultant, has been featured in numerous local and national media outlets, and is the #1 international bestselling author of Debut a New You: Transforming Your Life At Any Age.
What Dr. Mimi Secor Can Say in an Interview
About Self-Care and the 8 Pillars of Health:
- The pandemic is almost over! Let’s finish strong—mentally and physically.
- For many, the silver lining (and for some the curse) in this pandemic is having extra time for self-reflection.
- I’ve found myself reflecting on my experiences (personal and professional), highlights, low points, accomplishments, failures, reexamining my priorities, thinking about how I want to spend my time, who I want to spend my time with, and what my life means. And in the midst of all this, I’ve been able to stay on course and continue to live a healthy life. You may be asking, how is that possible?
Continue reading “PANDEMIC Self-Care: 8 Pillars of Health to Live By Beyond the Covid Crisis”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Colleen Cira
Dr. Colleen Cira, Psy.D., is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist who specializes in Women and Trauma, and has worked with hundreds of people struggling with mental health issues.
Talking Points on What Dr. Cira Can Say in an Interview
Quite simply, resilience is the ability to overcome adversity and carry on. Now that doesn’t mean we do it beautifully or perfectly or in some text-book way that doesn’t actually exist or without big feelings, struggles or challenges. It just means that when we get knocked down, we get up again.
Continue reading “5 Steps to Building Resiliency During Tough Times”