Available for Interviews: Marc Freedman
Marc Freedman is Certified Expense Reduction Consultant advising businesses on keeping more of the money they make. He is also the author of Expense to Profit: Eliminate The Costs That Sabotage Your Growth.
What Mark Freedman can say in an interview:
- Businesses are looking for the quickest opportunities to save on expenses without having to cut jobs. This means getting rid of large brick and mortar rent or other overhead costs.
- Healthcare is one of the biggest line items where costs can be reviewed to find the best solution. Changing insurance carriers to save premiums can save businesses money. (One pitfall is making sure it doesn’t add additional premiums to employees.)
- Property owners are receptive to having conversations about lease payments and are willing to offer concessions.
- A new common problem for most businesses is controlling costs for your remote workforce and having to make quick decisions that may not be providing the best results.
- Cyber criminals are exploiting COVID-19 because of changes in operating procedures and the technology chosen to support remote workforces. Just a single click by one employee could jeopardize your company’s entire future.
Interview: Marc Freedman
Marc Freedman is a Certified Expense Reduction Consultant and Founder and CEO of Expense to Profit and currently serves as the Chief Cost Evaluator of Expense to Profit, expertly advising his client management team on how to help people to successfully achieve business and financial growth goals. He utilizes 40 years of experience by efficiently implementing his comprehensive solutions to control client costs and focus on individual successes. Freedman recently released his book, Expense to Profit: Eliminate the Costs that Sabotage Your Growth.
Director of Public Relations
Success In Media, Inc.