Available for Interviews: Nadine Levitt
Nadine Levitt is an education advocate, speaker, and the CEO & Founder of WURRLYedu, an educational technology platform. Nadine specializes in the social-emotional curriculum (SEL), and she is also the author of the children’s book, My Mama Says Inside Me Lives a Village.
What Nadine Levitt can say in an interview about
Navigating Our Emotions Surrounding Holiday Stress:
Available for Interviews: Dr. Karen Doll
Karen Doll, PsyD, is a licensed psychologist, professional coach, and the author of the forthcoming book, Building Psychological Fitness: How High Performers Achieve With Ease.
What Dr. Doll can say in an interview on
Adapting to the Accelerating Work & Life Pace:
- The state of the workplace now is described as VUCA-volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous.
- We are living in an unstable time of rapid change, uncertainty, confusion, and the reality that much of it we can’t control.
- This makes it challenging to plan, prepare, or anticipate the consequences of our actions; therefore, it generates fear. Humans do not like feeling as though they have control.
Continue reading “Psychological Fitness: Adapting to the Accelerating Work & Life Pace”
Available for Interviews: Roger Hall
Dr. Roger Hall has a doctorate in Counseling Psychology, is an Executive Coach to entrepreneurs and leaders, and is an in-demand public speaker throughout North America.
What Dr. Roger Hall can say in an interview about:
The Relationship Between Fear & Control:
Exploring Fear & ContRol
- Why people are micromanagers.
- If you’ve ever had a micromanaging boss, that boss is likely to have been very afraid.
- Fear and control are inextricably linked.
Continue reading “Micromanagers: The Relationship Between Fear and Control”