Available for Interviews: Dr. Franchell Hamilton
Dr. Franchell Hamilton, MD, FACS, FASMBS, is the Founder of A Better Weigh Center–a place for people to receive treatments ranging from bariatric surgery and medical weight loss to hormone therapy. Dr. Hamiltion is also the author of two books, Transformation Is a Mindset: The Journey to Changing Your Input and Your World and And the Best Diet Is . . . .
What Dr. Hamilton could say on
The American Diet Epidemic:
The standard American diet is disheartening and consists mainly of processed food originally meant to be able to last longer during the Industrial Revolution.
- Diet-related deaths in the US outrank deaths from smoking.
- Half of US deaths are from heart disease.
- Dietary risks were responsible for 11 million deaths over a period of time according to some studies.
Continue reading “The US Diet Is Deadly. Here Are 6 Ways We Can Advocate For Change”
Available for Interviews: John Rodriguez, MD
Dr. John Rodriguez is a Chief Medical Officer of Healthcare2U, and he is passionate about the care that is provided to their patients. He manages all the care providers in Healthcare2U’s network of clinics and oversees care protocols and training.
What Dr. Rodriguez can say in an interview about
the Reasons Why We Delay Medical Care:
Many of us are procrastinators. Somehow, we feel that if we ignore that email from our tax accountant or put the electric bill in the ‘special pile’ everything will turn out okay. But we all know the inevitable of postponing these things leads to bad outcomes. This goes for our health as well. If we keep putting off that physical exam or delay that screening colonoscopy the outcome may cost us our lives. We know that undiagnosed diabetes, hypertension, or premalignant colon polyps can lead to conditions such as heart disease, strokes, kidney failure, and colon cancer to name a few.
Continue reading “Why Do We Delay Our Medical Care?”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Tammy Penhollow
Dr. Tammy Penhollow is a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, specializing in anesthesiology, pain management, and regenerative medicine. Having over 20 years of experience has helped her to cultivate a passion for regenerative medicine and holistic healing. Dr. Penhollow practices at Precision Regenerative Medicine in the greater Phoenix area.
What Dr. Tammy Penhollow can say in an interview on
Obesity and Other Alarming Health Issues:
- 40% of Americans are struggling with obesity.
- Obesity is emerging as one of the major risk factors for COVID-19 severity, particularly in young patients. It’s not so surprising to this Anesthesiologist, who assesses risk for anesthesia in an average of 30-40 patients a day. Obesity is a foundational condition that very quickly increases risk and prevalence of many other medical conditions and almost exponentially increases morbidity and mortality.
Continue reading “A Call to Action. Obesity: Lessons Learned During the Pandemic and Other Alarming Issues”
Available for Interviews: Dr. Reagan B. Anderson
Dr. Anderson is the author of Universal Death Care: A Solution for Healthcare in the Age of Entitlement. Dr. Anderson was a combat doctor in Iraq, and has since run a successful medical clinic in the U.S. He wrote this book because he is tired of profit-driven policies that don’t support American’s health. For this reason, Anderson has dedicated his life to changing healthcare in America.
What Dr. Anderson Can Say in
an Interview on Health Insurance:
- See if you can buy a Marketplace plan. Go to http://www.healthcare.gov to see if you qualify. Since FEMA declared COVID a national emergency, the typical enrollment period has been extended. Usually, it is from November 1 – December 15 of the preceding year.
- See if you can buy COBRA insurance.
Continue reading “What to Do If You Lose Your Health Insurance”