1. Create a win-win. How does unpaid time off work for both you and the employer?
Here are some practical communication strategies from our expert, Carol Barkes, MBA, CPM, on negotiation:
Remember the Acronym A.I.A:
How a Business Can Amplify Its Income and Have an Impact
What Geeta Nadkarni, successful business coach and founder of Impact with Influence can say on the topic:
“I help subject matter experts, coaches, consultants and service providers design high ticket programs and learn how to attract, close and satisfy their ideal clients in a way that they have never experienced before. We do this by working with you both on a conscious strategic level as well as on a subconscious mindset level because we know that we can give you the best, most distilled strategy in the world. But if you’ve got limiting beliefs holding you back from taking action, they won’t work.”
What Dr. Mimi Secor Could Say in an Interview:
- People see themselves as the only patient that day. They may comment as if they are writing a Yelp review and not take all factors into an equation. This isn’t a dinner reservation.
- We as clinicians are forced to see people quickly. Our payment is tied to this. Some doctors seem rushed. Unfortunately, they are. It is a problem with the system. Some do their best to work around that but will get paid less.
- Patients come in with expectations with what is wrong/ailing them and expectations for treatment. They trust themselves and the internet more than what the doctor might say.
- They think they can throw doctors under the bus with a review so they can get what they want.
Available for Interviews: Dr. Mimi Secor.
Dr. Mimi Secor, DNP, FNP-BC, FAANP, FAAN, is a Nurse Practitioner, Educator, Health/Fitness Advocate. She is also a popular National Speaker and Consultant, educating advanced practice clinicians and consumers around the country and the world. She is the author of the #1 International bestselling book, Debut a New You: Transforming Your Life at Any Age.
PR Managing Editor
Success In Media, Inc.
Interview Carol Barkes
Here are a few things that Carol Barkes could say in an interview on workplace engagement:
Continue reading “How to Promote Workplace Engagement”
Interview Diane Hamilton
According to Dr. Hamilton, many leaders have unique situations where they can work unusual hours. For example, they might not have a personal relationship that requires much time other or they might have a spouse who handles their homelife situations, children responsibilities, etc. Some tips that work include: Continue reading “What To Do With A Workaholic Boss?”
Does Your Boss or Significant Other Have “Emotionally
Interview Colleen Cira:
Dr. Colleen Cira is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist who specializes in Trauma, so she has worked with hundreds of people struggling in their relationships.
Continue reading “Dealing with “Emotional Complexity””
Here are a few things Geeta Nadkarni could say on this topic:
- The best thing to sell… information. Information doesn’t require a storefront. An information business can start very inexpensively. I started mine for $300 and was making more than 6 figures in 6 months.
- Coaching and consulting is the type of business started. Now I show others how to take their expertise and sell coaching and consulting. We have clients who are making multiple six figures on the way to 7 figures. Continue reading “The Gig Economy – The Best Thing You Can Sell (Information)”
This story idea is focused on digital marketing tips but Geeta Nadkarni can talk about other issues relating to the gig economy, making money online, and becoming a paid expert. She is the founder of of: babygotbooked.com and impactwithinfluence.com